Hi, Since about 2.6.0-test9, my ThinkPad T21 no longer suspends with APM. I had issues with it suspending before, I don't remember exactly what issues, but I know that it definitely worked in -test2. When I hit the key on my laptop to suspend, it will turn off the LCD and the HD will spin down, but the machine will not actually suspend. Here is what is printed out on the console when I hit the suspend key and then when I hit another key to "wake" it up: hdc: start_power_step(step: 0) hdc: completing PM request, suspend hda: start_power_step(step: 0) hda: start_power_step(step: 1) hda: complete_power_step(step: 1, stat: 50, err: 0) hda: completing PM request, suspend hda: Wakeup request inited, waiting for !BSY... hda: start_power_step(step: 1000) blk: queue c138fa00, I/O limit 4095Mb (mask 0xffffffff) hda: completing PM request, resume hdc: Wakeup request inited, waiting for !BSY... hdc: start_power_step(step: 1000) hdc: completing PM request, resume I have attached the output of dmesg and my .config file. I am using 2.6.0-test11, of course. -- Misha Nasledov misha@nasledov.com http://nasledov.com/misha/