[ please Cc: me as I am not on linux-kernel ] Hi, Suspend-to-Dsk via Software Suspend seems to work fine -- however, Suspend-to-RAM doesn't. When I echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep it goes into sleep mode as it should and it awakes as it should. However, my mouse in X then is really confused and does not do what I want it to do. On the tthy then there is written: psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at isa0060/serio1/input0 lost synchronization, throwing 2 bytes away. I need to reboot :/ This "mouse" is a trackpad if that helps.. If you need some more infos, mail me.. Grüße/Regards, René