On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:01:20PM -0800, William Lee Irwin III wrote: > Successfully tested on a Thinkpad T21. Any feedback regarding > performance would be very helpful. Desktop users should notice top(1) > is faster, kernel hackers that kernel compiles are faster, and highmem > users should see much less per-process lowmem overhead. Compiles and boots fine with a minimal .config on my thinkpad R30 sacrificial machine. Cheers, Muli -- Muli Ben-Yehuda http://www.mulix.org | http://mulix.livejournal.com/ "the nucleus of linux oscillates my world" - gccbot@#offtopic