On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:03:08PM -0400, whitehorse@mustika.net wrote: > dear Sir, > I have a problem in compiling kernel 2.6.4 from kernel 2.4.19. I use > Debian woody. When I rebooting new kernel, some message occur such: > "modprobe: QM_MODULES: function not implemented" > and I can't load my modules when boot. I would like to waiting any one who > answer this. Please send to this mail. Thanks > > Best regards, > > Hafid > Indonesia > You need to install module-init-tools which is not in Debian Woody A backport of it for x86 machines is here http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/woody/module-init-tools/ -- Jon http://tesla.resnet.mtu.edu The only meaning in life is the meaning you create for it.