On Sünndag 28 November 2004 14:24, Andreas Steinmetz wrote: > > I think we can get rid of this hack when we move to split kernel headers. > > parisc, s390 and mips already have combined headers, and it should not be > > too hard to combine the user ABI headers for sparc, ppc and x86_64 as well, > > without having to merge the complete architecture and kernel header trees > > for them. > > > > If you can produce merged x86/x86_64 ABI headers this would be a nice > solution. I can do that (and the same for ppc/ppc64) as soon as we have a) A patch that first splits out the ABI headers for i386 b) persuaded ak that he will look at what I come up with Arnd <><