* Ingo Molnar wrote: > > Since the last version of it received no comments on the interfaces, > > here it goes a version, that I feel ready for inclusion. > > > > The comments regarding style, specially the elimination of the > > #defines in the desc_struct definition were merged. I also > > #implemented > > the vmi functions, missing last time. > > > > Ingo, in the absense of further complaints, could you please push to > > the x86 tree? > > yeah, i've added them. the patches cause a spontaneous reboot on x86 64-bit, around the time when bootup hits user-space. It's due to one of the 25 patches from you today. Config attached. Ingo