On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 05:02:05PM +0100, Roland Stigge wrote: > This patch fixes and updates the USB PLL handling. With the old driver version, > the USB clock was sometimes not started correctly. The update reflects the > driver changes in this regard from Kevin Wells. > > See also git.lpclinux.com > > Signed-off-by: Roland Stigge I remember we needed that fix back then as well, so I am tempted to ack it. However, I'd like to test it but USB is currently not available. Do you happen to have a USB fixing commit just to test (can be hackish)? Thanks, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |