Hi, > Thanks for reviewing my patches! I collected (and applied) all your > suggestions and will re-post the series as a patch update for applying > to the mainline tree. Yes, please repost this series with the updates. And without USB & MMC updates. Those updates should be in later series, when we actually add support for these devices. > What do you think about mainline-integrating it? See my comment there. First step, I'd suggest: After you repost this series, I'll create a branch with the relevant patches (defconfig, buildfixes, clock fixes) and send a pull-request to Arnd/Olof. You can decide which issue you want to tackle next. I'd think MMC or USB are more of the lower hanging fruits, but I leave that to you. Regards, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |