On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:51:24PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote: > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 03:36:53PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > > > From: Lee Jones > > > Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:50:05 +0100 > > Please resend this series with all the acks you've got rather than > > mixing incremental updates in like this. > I'm waiting until I have a few more Acks before I resend the entire > patch-set again. Actually it's you and one other that I'm waiting for > to review (and Ack as necessary) the ones requested by Linus, then > resend with the corrections. Well, I'm the person who's going to apply the patches so I'm unlikely to ack them... I was waiting for arch/arm review before I looked at them due to the number of resends. > > Please also send patches in > > the format documented in SubmittingPatches. > That's a big document, most of which I guess I'm adhering to. Care to > be a little more specific? The bit I quoted is the main example, you're including random mail headers in the body of the mail.