On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 01:18:28PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Caused by commit df7e4082f47d ("ASoC: tegra: Enable COMPILE_TEST > builds"). If you are going to do that, please test via (at least) an > x86_64 allmodconf build. Including asm/mach-types.h is an architecture > dependency. I'm *very* surprised that the zero day tester didn't report this - normally it's much faster at allmodconfigs than anything I have available to me but it didn't report anything except the usual problem with s390 not being converted over to genirq.