On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 06:44:49PM +1000, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > This is a part of moving TCE table allocation into an iommu_ops > callback to support multiple IOMMU groups per one VFIO container. > > This moves the code which allocates the actual TCE tables to helpers: > pnv_pci_ioda2_table_alloc_pages() and pnv_pci_ioda2_table_free_pages(). > These do not allocate/free the iommu_table struct. > > This enforces window size to be a power of two. > > This should cause no behavioural change. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy > Reviewed-by: Gavin Shan Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson