Hi! > Thanks for showing your thoughts. But I failed to compile your code, > would you like to send out formal patches (Or only including software > pattern, I will help to add hardware pattern part and do some testing > with our driver)? Thanks. Random thoughts: I am not sure "struct led_pattern" makes sense. Maybe array of integers would be enough? Should we have structure with whole array and length of the pattern? struct led_pattern { int len; struct led_pattern steps[]; } Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html