On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 10:17:58AM +0200, Benjamin Tissoires wrote: > This one looks good. > Reviewed-by: Benjamin Tissoires > > Just FYI, I sent out a big refactor of the hid-multitouch code. Jiri > should be still reviewing it, so I am not so sure who will have to > rebase which series on top of the other, but someone between us will > have to do it :) Somehow also missed this reply... I guess I messed up my LKML filters somewhere. Noted, thanks for the review; I'll check your trees for the refactor when (if) I do my v2. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas