On 2018-10-01, Dave Chinner wrote: > > I've added some selftests for this, but it's not clear to me whether > > they should live here or in xfstests (as far as I can tell there are no > > other VFS tests in selftests, while there are some tests that look like > > generic VFS tests in xfstests). If you'd prefer them to be included in > > xfstests, let me know. > > xfstests, please. That way the new functionality will get immediate > coverage by all the main filesystem development and distro QA > teams.... Sure, will do. Do you want me to submit them in parallel -- and what is the correct ML to submit changes to xfstests? Sorry for the silly questions. :P -- Aleksa Sarai Senior Software Engineer (Containers) SUSE Linux GmbH