Hi! > > >>> Signed-off-by: Dan Murphy > > >> > > >> NAK. > > > > > > Thanks for the NAK. > > > > > > This NAK was NAK'd by other maintainer in the V2 RFC patchset > > > > > > https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/993171/ > > > > I confirm. LM3697 is a standalone device and not a cell of any > > MFD device. > > > > Waiting for DT maintainer's ack. > > You all sort out what you want... I can't follow it all, and I'm not > going to spend the time trying to figure out what is going on here. This is what I want: > As this is worded, changing the driver is a Linux problem and irrelevant > to the binding. Now if you want to move documentation to a location that > makes more sense, then fine. But structure patches that way and make it > clear that from an binding ABI perspective, nothing is changing. ...but apparently I did not have enough authority to get it. (I'm ok with move, and it is possible that binding does need some fixups besides the move; still it should be done as fixup not as a new binding). Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html