Hi! > > OK, let's abide by constant update interval for now. > > > > Thank you for your work on this patch set throughout > > all these months. We will have -rc8, so one week of testing > > before sending upstream should be enough. > > > > Patch set applied to the for-next branch of linux-leds.git. > > Thanks Jacek and Pavel, you are so patient and always give me lots of > help there. Glad to co-work with you, thanks again. Thanks for patience, too. I'm pretty sure pattern trigger will be useful in future. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html