Hi, On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 05:16:59PM +0300, Mesih Kilinc wrote: > This is the second version of RFC patchset for Allwinner ARMv5 F1C100s > SoC. Icenowy (author of the initial patchset) allowed me to continue. > For patch 1~3 which introduces first ARMv5 Allwinner SoC I looked > freescale,imx configs and tried to organize patches better. > Addressed comment from Maxime Ripard and added SoC name to > compatibles and filenames. > Addressed comment from Rob Herring and added dt-bindings. > > This is my first patch. Sorry for any inconvenience :-) Apart from the minor comments you'll find with each patches, you did great :) Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com