On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 02:55:05PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote: > On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 09:21:35AM -1000, Joey Pabalinas wrote: > > That was my first attempt, but the ducumentation for the public-inbox > > format is sort of terrible, > > I'm surprised you think so, because it's basically a simple file called > "m" that is updated on each commit and contains the body of the > message. > > > and after a few hours trying to convert it to Maildir I just gave up. > > It's as easy as something like this: > > for commit in $(git rev-list master); do: > git show $commit:m > maildir/new/$commit > done > > You have to do it per each of the shards for the complete archive. Ah dang, I was trying to use stuff like ssoma to split it, no wonder it didn't work. Not sure why I didn't think to try any git commands... Well, at least now I know, ha. Thanks! -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas