On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 09:26:27PM +0100, Jasper Spaans wrote: > Now you've caught my attention; first of all, there are more than 3M > messages stored in the lkml.org datase, so I guess you've missed some > messages or something is really broken. > > Besides, unless you figured out how to get to the raw data, you've just > scraped a rendering which discards stuff like pgp signatures etc and has > very incomplete headers. Unless you don't care for those of course :) > > Note that I've also been toying with the lore dataset, and wrote a tiny tool > to get Maildir-like data out of it; this code is a bit of a single-use-jig > so you'll need to do some coding if you really want to use it. Attached > anyway. Yeah, after looking closer at it last week, something here is very weird. This is definitely far from complete. When I have some free time I'm just going to give it another go with the public-inbox conversion. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas