On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 11:30:01AM +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote: > Is there any interest in adding new code (or fixes) to VF610 ? You've been sending ARM: patches to me (the SPI maintainer) and one of the DT maintainers. You need to send patches for that platform to the relevant platform maintainers, I only maintain drivers/spi (and some other subsystems). Similarly the DT maintainers only maintain the generic devicetree stuff (but apply relatively few patches directly). Please see submitting-patches.rst for details.