Hi, On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 08:21:31PM +0100, Jernej Škrabec wrote: > > + reg = 0; > > + /* > > + * FIXME: This bit tells the video engine to use the default > > + * quantization matrices. This will obviously need to be > > + * changed to support the profiles supporting custom > > + * quantization matrices. > > + */ > > + reg |= VE_H264_SHS_QP_SCALING_MATRIX_DEFAULT; > > This flag should not be needed anymore. From what I see, you correctly set > scaling matrix every time. The scaling matrix control is optional, so I guess we should protect that by a check on whether that control has been set or not. What do you think? Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com