On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 04:56:06PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > 15.06.2019 7:54, Wolfram Sang пишет: > > > >>> Without a maintainer ack, this is an exception this time. Should we add > >>> Dmitry as another maintainer or reviewer at least? > >>> > >> I shall followup with Maintainer for ACK in future I2C tegra patches. > > > > This comment was not directed at you, sorry if that was not clear. It > > was more for Laxman, Thierry, Jonathan, and Dmitry (if he is > > interested). > > > > I don't mind at all to review and test patches for the driver and can propose myself > as a reviewer if that helps and if there are no objections from the Tegra maintainers. > My primary interest is to have my devices working after next kernel update, but I also > like to review patches in general if they are touching area that I'm familiar with. No objection from me. Thierry