Hi! > Entropy really is hard. It's hard to generate, and it's hard to measure. It is not hard to generate... not on PC, not on most machines. "find /" can generate plenty of entropy... certainly on any PC. But it does not work everywhere, and we may need other methods of generating entropy on some very embedded systems... So IMO we shold have generic driver for PC-like machines and specific drivers for the embedded stuff that needs it. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html