On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 06:33:12PM +0200, Mika Westerberg wrote: > Sorry about that. I included you because there was suggestion from Lee > to convert the MFD driver in patch 37 to use regmap but the registers > are all 64-bit and it was not clear whether regmap supports that: > https://www.spinics.net/lists/platform-driver-x86/msg20652.html > Looking at the regmap API it seems to deal mostly with "unsigned int" > which does not work well with the 64-bit MMIO registers but I may be > missing something. It should work fine on architectures with 64 bit ints but otherwise it's not supported (and doing so would hurt the API pretty badly so I'm not sure it would make sense but patches welcome).