On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 09:39:02AM -0800, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Mark Brown [200218 17:43]: > > you to address for system enablement. OTOH if you manage to get one of > > the generic cards working well that'd be excellent! > Well to me it seems that we just already have all the data needed with > the graph binding and snd-soc-audio-graph-card + codec2codec support. > I don't think we have cases where the cpcap codec is not the master, > so as long as the cpcap codec knows what's going on then there > may not be a need for machine driver. > I guess the the bluetooth to modem path is the one to check to see > what provides the clocks.. Usually in telephony cases it's the modem that's the clock master FWIW.