On Thu 2020-03-19 10:37:52, Tony Lindgren wrote: > We can make use of serdev drivers to do simple device drivers for > TS 27.010 chanels, and we can handle vendor specific protocols on top > of TS 27.010 with serdev drivers. > > So far this has been tested with Motorola droid4 where there is a custom > packet numbering protocol on top of TS 27.010 for the MDM6600 modem. > > I initially though about adding the serdev support into a separate file, > but that will take some refactoring of n_gsm.c. And I'd like to have > things working first. Then later on we might want to consider splitting > n_gsm.c into three pieces for core, tty and serdev parts. And then maybe > the serdev related parts can be just moved to live under something like > drivers/tty/serdev/protocol/ngsm.c. > > Signed-off-by: Tony Lindgren Reviewed-by: Pavel Machek -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html