Hi, On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 03:47:32PM +0100, Emil Velikov wrote: > On 2020/05/13, Sebastian Reichel wrote: > > Some smart batteries store their manufacture date, which is > > useful to identify the battery and/or to know about the cell > > quality. > > > Have you considered exposing this as a single file? Say following > the ISO8601 format - YYYY-MM-DD. Yes. My initial implementation was exactly that. The thing is, that I suspect some fuel gauge implementations may only expose the year or just year + month. I chose 3 files, since receiving 'YYYY-MM' instead of full ISO code might be more unexpected than not having the DAY file available. But I don't have a strong opinion on this. -- Sebastian