On Mon 20-07-20 09:58:57, Alan Stern wrote: [...] > Can you provide the contents of /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices and also a attached. > usbmon trace showing a few rounds of this recurring activity? This is not my area so I will need some help here. I assume I should look for debug/usb/usbmon which contains quite some files for me 0s 0u 1s 1t 1u 2s 2t 2u most of them provide data when cating them. > section of the dmesg log with dynamic debugging enabled for the usbcore > module, as well. Could you give me more details steps please? -- Michal Hocko SUSE Labs