On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 07:38:47PM +0200, Nicolas Frattaroli wrote: > Going forward, what would be a solution that is acceptable for upstream? As > far as I understand, the obvious route here is to drop the rockchip,fsync- > half-frame property and just always set this mode when we're using a TDM bus > format. Is this correct? Yes. > According to the TRM, the register bit this sets only affects TDM modes. > Though since TDM is not standardised in any way from what I've read online, it > is possible that there is hardware out there which expects the non-fsync-half- > frame mode, but I am completely fine with only thinking about this hardware > when it actually surfaces. Right, we can figure it out later.