Hi Miguel, On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 21:08:34 +0200, Miguel Ojeda wrote: > On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 8:04 PM Stephen Kitt wrote: > > backlight_properties.fb_blank is deprecated. The states it represents > > are handled by other properties; but instead of accessing those > > properties directly, drivers should use the helpers provided by > > backlight.h. > > > > Instead of retrieving the backlight brightness in struct > > backlight_properties manually, and then checking whether the backlight > > should be on at all, use backlight_get_brightness() which does all > > this and insulates this from future changes. > > Thanks for the patch! Looks good to me. > > There is a functional change in that `BL_CORE_SUSPENDED` is taken into > account with this change, but I assume that is expected. In that case, > it could be good to mention it in the commit message. That’s a good point, and it is indeed expected; I’ll add it to the commit message. Regards, Stephen