Hi all, On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 13:44:42 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in: > > arch/ia64/include/asm/cpu.h > arch/ia64/kernel/topology.c > > between commit: > > cf8e8658100d ("arch: Remove Itanium (IA-64) architecture") > > from the asm-generic tree and commit: > > c4dd854f740c ("cpu-hotplug: Provide prototypes for arch CPU registration") > > from the tip tree. > > I fixed it up (I deleted the files) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between Linus' tree and the asm-generic tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell