On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 23:04:12 +0100, Kay Sievers said: > What's the value of SYSFS_DEPRECATED? Care to set it to yes, if it isn't, > and try again? I *knew* there was a D'Oh! error in here. ;) Bisection is fast closing in on gregkh-driver-block-device.patch, which broke my LVM almost the exact same way the *last* time it showed up in -mm ;) > A fix for LVM to handle symlinks instead of directories is in the LVM > CVS tree, but there wasn't a release since August. I seem to recall it was 'nash' rather than LVM that had the indigestion the last time around.