On 04/28/2017 01:11 AM, Jon Masters wrote: > On 04/27/2017 08:54 PM, Khuong Dinh wrote: >> From: Khuong Dinh >> >> This patch makes pci-xgene-msi driver ACPI-aware and provides >> MSI capability for X-Gene v1 PCIe controllers in ACPI boot mode. >> >> Signed-off-by: Khuong Dinh >> Signed-off-by: Duc Dang >> Acked-by: Marc Zyngier > > Thanks. Currently testing. Will review and followup shortly. Attaching boot logs before and after. I tested with an Intel e1000. Before the patch I get fallback interrupts. Afterward, I get X-Gene MSI interrupts working. Please followup with answers to Marc's question about how you propose to guarantee boottime ordering of binding. I urgently require that AppliedMicro complete upstreaming of this. It should have been upstream a year ago. You're not the only ones with patches like this left around - I'm coming for everyone else, too. Tested-by: Jon Masters