From: "Ihar \"Philips\" Filipau" <filia@softhome.net>
To: Ian Kumlien <pomac@vapor.com>
Subject: Re: [SHED][IO-SHED] Are we missing the big picture?
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:00:04 +0200	[thread overview]

   Am I right - judging from your posting - that we finally reached
moment than Linux will have network-like queueing disciplines for disks
and CPUs?

   In any way, CPU/disk throughput just another types of limited resource.
   It would be nice to be able to manage it - who gets more, who gets
less. CPU/disk schedulers by manageability are far behind network.
   IMHO must have for servers.