Craig Bradney wrote: > For the Athlon, keep in touch with the nforce thread on here.. There are > patches due to timing issues with the nforce chipset. > > For me, so far, just using this one works: > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/bart/2.6.0-test11-bart1/broken-out/nforce2-apic.patch > > There is a program called athcool to turn off CPU Disconnect if you dont > have that in your BIOS. I havent used this patch as I have found > reliability using the first one I mentioned. > > Craig > I went ahead and used the entire -bart1 patch and life is good. No more lockups. It would be great to see this go into the main tree. -Roberto