On 30/08/2016 18:06, Andy Lutomirski wrote: > On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Mickaël Salaün wrote: >> Hi, >> >> This series is a proof of concept to fill some missing part of seccomp as the >> ability to check syscall argument pointers or creating more dynamic security >> policies. The goal of this new stackable Linux Security Module (LSM) called >> Landlock is to allow any process, including unprivileged ones, to create >> powerful security sandboxes comparable to the Seatbelt/XNU Sandbox or the >> OpenBSD Pledge. This kind of sandbox help to mitigate the security impact of >> bugs or unexpected/malicious behaviors in userland applications. > > Mickaël, will you be at KS and/or LPC? > I won't be at KS/LPC but I will give a talk at Kernel Recipes (Paris) for which registration will start Thursday (and will not last long). :) Mickaël