On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Kees Cook wrote: > To avoid pathological stack usage or the need to special-case setuid > execs, just limit all arg stack usage to at most _STK_LIM / 4 * 3 (6MB). Ok, this I think I should just apply, but would prefer to avoid multi-line complex conditionals around things like this. So how about the attached slightly edited version instead? I didn't test it (and I'm not really committing it until I get an ack or two), but it seemed all ObviouslyCorrect(tm). FamousLastWords(tm). Comments? Linus