On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:36 AM, Josh Poimboeuf wrote: > > Thanks. Looking at the stack trace, my guess is that an interrupt hit > while running in generated BPF code, and the unwinder got confused > because regs->ip points to the generated code. I may need to disable > that warning until we figure out a better solution. > > Can you share your .config file? Sure, attached. > > -- > Josh > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "syzkaller" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to syzkaller+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.