On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 12:16 PM Vincenzo Frascino wrote: > > Hi Matteo and Will, > > > If I try to build a fresh kernel on my machine with the standard "make mrproper > && make defconfig && make" I do not see the reported issue (Please see below > scissors). > > At this point would be interesting to know more about how Matteo is building the > kernel, and try to reproduce the issue here. > > @Matteo, could you please provide the full .config and the steps you used to > generate it? Is it an 'oldconfig'? > Hi, yes, this is an oldconfig from a vanilla 5.2, I attach it (the non gzipped config was dropped by the ML filter) -- Matteo Croce per aspera ad upstream