Paradise SEX Island Awaits! Tropical 1 week vacations where anything goes! We have lots of WOMEN, SEX, ALCOHOL, ETC! Every man's dream awaits on this island of pleasure. Ever wonder what a Fantasy Sex Holiday would be like? If it was available at a reasonable cost.........would you go? Check out more information on our site & we can make your dream vacation a reality.... *All contact, reservations, billings, are strcitly confidential & are discussed directly with the client only. **Group discounts are available. ie. Bachelor parties, etc. MARCH/APRIL BONUS now available. http://www.intimate-travelclub.com This communication is privileged and contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking any action on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately OR remove yourself from our list if there is no interest in regards to our services. http://www.intimate-travelclub.com/remove/remove.html 8 kittenish ponce paso titanic decreeing duma conflagrate expansible carbide salk phone echidna excommunicate template