On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 05:41:01PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 5:18 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > and I'd be surprised if virtio devices made it through with a specific > > platform emulation. > In general they do: virtio devices appear as regular PCI devices > and get probed from there, as long as the drivers are available. > It looks like the PCI driver does not get initialized here though, > presumably because it's not enabled in versatile_defconfig. > It used to also not be enabled in multi_v5_defconfig, but I have > merged a patch from Anders that enables it in 5.18 for the > multi_v5_defconfig. Ah, I thought Versatile was like the other older Arm reference platforms and didn't have PCI.