On Sun, 24 Mar 2019, Linus Torvalds wrote: > On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 7:14 AM Thomas Gleixner wrote: > > > > Second more careful attempt for this set of fixes: > > What? No. It's the exact same garbage as last time, with no more care > shown anywhere: > > kernel/sched/cpufreq_schedutil.c:346:26: note: in expansion of macro ‘min’ > sg_cpu->iowait_boost = min(sg_cpu->iowait_boost << 1, > SCHED_CAPACITY_SCALE); > > I told you *exactly* what the problem was the last time, and it's > *exactly* the same now too. > > Hmm. Looking closer, I see that the patch you *claim* to send me has > "min_t()". But the tree I actually got has the same old garbage. > > I suspect you didn't update the git repo properly or something. Duh. Just did git checkout sched-urgent-for-linus git diff sched/urgent -> empty git diff origin/sched/urgent -> empty git diff origin/sched-urgent-for-linus -> empty Now doing a fresh clone from git.k.org (not ssh) shows me the stale commit from last week. I'm sure that I force pushed and my pull request script checks whether all branches are up to date before creating the pull request mail. No idea at all what went wrong. I just force pushed the thing once more. The head commit is: b9a7b8831600: sched/fair: Skip LLC NOHZ logic for asymmetric systems I'll add that to the pull request mail scripts in future. It has propagated to gitweb now as well. Thanks, tglx