Hi Stephen, On 07/02/2023 23:46, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in: > > net/devlink/leftover.c (net/core/devlink.c in the net tree) > > between commit: > > 565b4824c39f ("devlink: change port event netdev notifier from per-net to global") > > from the net tree and commits: > > f05bd8ebeb69 ("devlink: move code to a dedicated directory") > 687125b5799c ("devlink: split out core code") > > from the net-next tree. > > I fixed it up (I used the latter version of this file and applied the > following merge fix up) and can carry the fix as necessary. Thank you for the fix! I also had the same conflicts on MPTCP side when merging mptcp-next with -net and I used the same resolution: Tested-by: Matthieu Baerts I was just a bit confused because I didn't see the modifications in net/devlink/leftover.c -- devlink_port_netdevice_event() function -- in the patch you attached but I saw them on linux-next. I guess that's because you used the latter version of this file. Just in case it would help the net maintainers, I attached to this email the modification I had on my side which looks the same as Jiri's original patch but using the new paths. Cheers, Matt -- Tessares | Belgium | Hybrid Access Solutions www.tessares.net