Hi there Thanks for help on my previous issue. I was able to get callstack-user to work and see it in my traces. However, in order to get it to run I needed to enable-event --kernel all. Is it necessary to have all kernel events enabled to run callstack-user? Or is it just one specific event? When I try to run it without enabling all kernel events the command is accepted and it runs but I get the following error when trying to view my traces: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ctf-meta-update-value-storing-indexes.c:65: update_field_class_stored_value_index(): Assertion `tgt_fc` failed. Aborted (core dumped) What does this error mean? Should I just continue to enable all kernel events? My current command setup, not sure if relevant lttng create && lttng enable-channel mychannel --subbuf-size 100000000 lttng enable-event --kernel --all && lttng add-context -u -t vpid -t vtid -t procname && lttng add-context --kernel --type callstack-user && lttng add-context --kernel --type callstack-kernel && lttng enable-event --jul jello again thank you for your time Evan Galea