LAD'22 - Lustre Administrators and Developers Workshop September 26-28, 2022 Hybrid event, Paris, France The Lustre Administrator & Developer workshop is a great opportunity for worldwide Lustre administrators and developers to gather and exchange their experiences, developments, tools, best practices and more. After 2 years of virtual LADs, we are happy to announce that we will be able to welcome you again this year for this LAD'22 edition! This will be an hybrid event in Paris on the 26th and 27th of September 2022, followed by the Lustre's developer summit on September 28th. In order to limit the financial risk due to uncertainties of the number of participants who will actually travel, the number of face-to-face participants will be limited to 40. For those who can't attend in person, the presentations will be streamed live, and a chat will allow asking questions to the speakers. Save the date, and keep updated of the upcoming call for presentations and the opening of registrations! Best regards, The LAD organization team Web site: https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad22