Hi Lustre, Greetings! I'm Kevin Zhao, and cc'ed Xinliang Liu, we are from Linaro. We are working on Arm64 storage enablement and Lustre is definitely on top of our list. We've received some requests from our members about Lustre support on Arm64. So I'm writing to ask the current status of Lustre on Arm64. I noticed that there are some pages recording Lustre build method on Arm64 as Link and some Jira cards . But I don't see official or experimental release on Arm64. So my question is: 1. if there some gap or effort needs to be done in order to offer arm64 release? We are very interested and can help to work on that. 2. If there CI resources needs in order to achieve this? At Linaro we also have some machine resources to serve as the CI machines. Thanks a lot for your reply in advance and look forward to work with you in the community! -- *Best Regards* *Kevin Zhao* Tech Lead, LDCG Cloud Infrastructure Linaro Vertical Technologies IRC(freenode): kevinz Slack(kubernetes.slack.com): kevinz kevin.zhao@linaro.org | Mobile/Direct/Wechat: +86 18818270915