Dear all, I have prepared a survey 'I/O in HPC applications and systems' for my studies about compression in Lustre. I would be excited if you would fill in the survey and forward the link to any user or admin of an HPC system. https://www.limesurvey.uni-hamburg.de/index.php/237926?lang=en The most questions are of type multiple choice and it will take you about 5-10 minutes. I would share the results later, if desired. Thank you for the support! Best regards Anna -- Anna Fuchs Universität Hamburg https://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de anna.fuchs@informatik.uni-hamburg.de https://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/people/anna_fuchs