On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:50:44AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 01:30:27PM +0300, Vladimir Oltean wrote: > > Did you see this? > > https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/8/22/1542 > I'm not online enough to readily follow that link right now, I > did apply another patch for a similar issue though. If that's > a different version of the same change please don't do that, > sending multiple conflicting versions of the same thing creates > conflicts and makes everything harder to work with. Oh, I guess this was due to there being an existing refactoring in -next that meant the fix wouldn't apply directly. I sorted that out now I think, but in general the same thing applies - it's better to put fixes before anything else in the series, it'll flag up when reviewing.