On Wednesday 01 January 2020 17:30:14 Russell King - ARM Linux admin wrote: > I think the most important thing to do if you're suffering problems > like this is to monitor and analyse packets being received from the > DSA switch on the host interface: > > # tcpdump -enXXi $host_dsa_interface Hello Russell! Main dsa interface for me is eth0 and it does not see any incoming vlan tagged packets. (Except that sometimes for those 5 minutes periods it sometimes see them. And when tcpdump saw them also they arrived to userspace.) -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com