Hi Davide, On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:35:37 +0100 Davide Caratti wrote: > > On Mon, 2021-02-15 at 12:01 +0100, Guillaume Nault wrote: > > Before these commits, ALL_TESTS listed the tests in the order they were > > implemented in the rest of the file. So I'd rather continue following > > this implicit rule, if at all possible. Also it makes sense to keep > > grouping all match_ip_*_test together. > > yes, it makes sense. I can follow-up with a commit for net-next (when > tree re-opens), where the "ordering" in ALL_TESTS is restored. Ok? The ordering is not set in stone yet (I have only done the merge in the linux-next tree), just make sure that Dave knows what it should look like when he merges the net and net-next trees. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell